We think it is important that you are satisfied with our cooperation. If you are dissatisfied with something, first report this to your contact person at the branch or his manager. If the solution offered is not satisfactory, you can submit a written complaint via email@example.com.
- Complaints with regard to employment should in the first instance be reported to the responsible branch manager.
- If the solution offered is not satisfactory, the written complaint can be send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Anonymous complaints will not be processed.
- The complaint submitted will handled by the quality officer and discussed with the responsible (branch) manager. The aim is to come up with a suitable solution within 7 days. If necessary, the quality officer will contact you for additional information.
- The appropriate solution will be communicated to you in writing within 7 days.
- If you wish, the solution will be explained to you orally.
- If you do not agree with the definitive answer, you may direct your objection to the ABU, provided your complaint relates to the implementation or application of the ABU collective labor agreement for temporary workers. See art. 42 of the collective agreement.