We are looking for a driver for the transport of lenght goods within the Benelux from the Steenwijk location. During the ride, you transport length material or other goods. The ride can consist of various unloading locations throughout the Benelux.
As a driver you are responsible for the correct collection and delivery of the clients goods. You think along with our customers and the planners as much as possible. You ensure accurate handling of the administration and proper care of the car you are driving. You also have a flexible attitude and you know how to tackle things.
You are willing to make an overnight stay. Experience with kooi aap (truck mounted forklift) is an advantage.
Your day will last 11-12 hour and you can work 5 or 6 days a week.
- flexibility is very important in this function
- loading and unloading is required from a driver
- you have to be open to work weekends
- working according to rules and procedures is very important.
- Minimum of one year experience as a CE truck driver
- Experience as a distribution truck driver is an advantage
- Driving license cat. C+E, Code 95 and a digital tachograph card
- Good knowledge of the English language. Dutch is an advantage
- Own car (to drive to/from work)
- Attractive salary based on the Dutch CLA (Collective Labour Agreement)
- Hourly wage: € 13,65 bruto per hour
- After half a year of working with a minimum of working 40h a week continuously you will get an increase to D4 (the increase in the wage scale depends on performance criteria)
- Dutch contract
- Weekly payment (between € 550-600 netto)
- Holiday money (8,3%) and paid holidays days (25 a year)
- Health insurance
- Pension Scheme (after 26 worked weeks)
- Hours a week: 50-55